| Lifecare Podiatry, P.C. Services:
- Lifecare Podiatry provides efficient, reliable
Podiatric services to folks living in Retirement
Villages, Continuing Care Retirement Communities,
Nursing Homes, Skilled Nursing Facilities as well as
- Services are generally provided through contractual
agreements with facilities in
Pennsylvania and Delaware.
Individual requests for those not in a contracted
facility are honored properly.
- We provide bedside, private, and timely treatment in
conjunction with orders by the attending Physician
and/or their Physician Assistants or Nurse
- Lifecare Podiatry doctors are able to fit
diabetic and orthopedic shoes to appropriate
- We are also able to accept most primary insurance as
payment for treatment as long as the Podiatric needs
meet the appropriate acceptable diagnoses.
- Lifecare Podiatry provides educational in-services
for staff, a recall system for ease of continuous
treatment, printed progress notes accommodating
third-party insurer’s regulations and emergency
Please call our office for any further information on
our services. We regret that due to our specific
attention to our facility based patients, we are not
able to treat patients in our office.